Each applicant must complete the admissions application which is included below. Please answer all questions. If a question does not apply to you, write N/A (not applicable) in the space provided.
- All applications must be submitted with the nonrefundable fee of $35. Payment is made available through PayPal on our website. You will be directed to PayPal upon submission of your application.
- References – Three recommendation forms must be submitted to the school: One recommendation from your pastor and two personal recommendations from people who know you well and can speak on your behalf regarding your character, gifts and calling. Please do not use relatives for any of the required recommendations. If your pastor is your parent or spouse, ask another member of the church’s pastoral staff to complete the form. If you are married, we will require a document of agreement for you to commit your time, focus, and finances from your spouse before you are accepted into the program. When you apply online, an email will be sent to the person you have chosen to complete your recommendation. If they are unable to access the internet, they can mail the recommendation in. Please follow up with these individuals to ensure they have completed and mailed the recommendation to us in a timely manner.
- Application Deadline Date – Students are advised to apply as early as possible as the maximum number of students that can be accepted per year is limited. Preference for acceptance will be given to students who have submitted all required documents to the school office before August 31st, 2020.
- Your application will be complete and submitted for review when we have received all necessary documents:
- Your completed application
- Application fee of $35
- Pastoral and personal recommendations
Once the Admissions Committee has reviewed your application, you’ll be invited to an interview with ETS leadership. After the interview, you will be notified, via email, within 2 weeks of your acceptance into ETS.
Within 15 days of receiving your acceptance letter and email, you are required to submit a non-refundable/non-transferable $100.00 deposit. (This IS applied toward your tuition billing) This assures us that you are coming to school and therefore, we are holding a place for you. Details on how to submit this will be included in your acceptance letter.
Please note, your application is NOT complete until payment is entered. If you are not directed to PayPal or have any problem completing your payment, please contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!