ETS Requirements at a Glance
This is an “at a glance” run down of what to expect. Detailed information can be found in the syllabus.
- Be on time to class and intensives and minimize absences to no more than 3. If unable to attend, talk with your Pastor before the absence about a plan to make up the teachings. Detailed attendance info can be found on the last page of this syllabus.
- Daily Bible reading. There are a few choices we like to suggest. If you choose either b or c you will need to let your pastor know so that we can purchase the Bible for you.
- A Bible App on your phone
- Chronological Bible
- Life Journal – A Journal that guides you through the Bible in 1 year more detail here: https://www.lifejournal.cc/
- Meet once a week with a small group ‘outside’ of class.
- Complete weekly assignments based on Monday night class and turn in to your pastor.
- Read assigned book every month and turn in a book report to your pastor the following month.
- Spend an hour each week in soaking prayer.
- Serve within your church, Dare to Believe, or some other ministry at least 1 hour per week.
- Participate in a ministry room with Dare to Believe Worship Nights a minimum of two times during the school year. Worship night dates can be found on the Dare to Believe website and are typically the 4th Thursday of the month January through October.
- Consider volunteering at our Annual Gala. This year it is on Saturday, December 14th, 2019.
- Take a missions trip some time before the end of the school year.
- Attend all weekend intensives (dates are on welcome letter, managed missions, website, and Facebook).
- First Monday of every month fill out and give a Monthly Report to your pastor (example included in this packet).