What can we say about this episode? In a word: Wow.
In this power-packed conversation with the director of Streams Ministries, John E. Thomas, Kristi and Rebecca discuss what healthy prophetic looks like in the U.S. and around the world, Biblical basis for healing the land, how to live out your unique, God-designed destiny regardless of where you are and what you do, and much, much more. Grab your Bible and a journal (or go for a drive, hit the gym, or get started on that pile of laundry) and expect God to speak to YOU!
- What gives the land permission to yield its strength?
- “The whole life of a Christian is to hear and obey. You hear the Gospel and you obey the truth of it by surrendering to Jesus.”
- Faith is obedience.
- “Power always has purpose.”
- “You always have time for what’s important to you. Saying ‘I don’t have time’ is a value statement, not a reality statement.”
- “The primary function of a prophet is intercession not proclamation.”
Contact John E. Thomas:
Want to hear more from John Thomas? Check out episode 1.23: